Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello and Welcome

Well hi there.  This is blog attempt number three for me, and you know what they say about the number three.  Let's hope it's a magic number and/or a charm, and not the third wheel variety, or like the naughty thing you did with two of your "friends" when you had way too much to drink and will never speak of again (unless you have way too much to drink again which, let's face it, is pretty likely to happen).

Wait, what was I talking about?  Yeah I don't know either.  Anyway, hey look!  A shiny new blog!  All clean and minimalistic and bursting at the virtual seams with possibilities and hope.  Ah yes, hope.  There's that word again.  I'm fairly sick to death of that word at this point, even as I'm full to the brim with it.

What the heck is going on in the world today?  I don't pretend to really know, but I do have at least my share of opinions on it, which I'm going to do my best to share with you, the Internet community at large, on a weekdaily basis.  Yes, I realize this first post is on a Sunday.  Maybe breaking my own posting rule is not the best way to start such an endeavor, but I don't think this one really counts.  It's more of a "let me get something up to start the ball rolling" kind of a thing.

So there you have it.  One post down, many to come.  I'm looking forward to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment